If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a Slip and Fall accident, Attorney Winer-Beck may be able to help you get the compensation and justice deserved.
Slip and fall accidents occur when property owners or tenants are negligent in the maintenance, repair and upkeep of the property in question and you or your loved one slips, falls and gets injured because of that negligence.
If you are involved in a slip and fall accident you should:
- Avoid making detailed statements about fault.
- Get names of owners, tenants and managers of the property.
- Write names of witnesses.
- Save footwear and clothing.
- Seek medical attention if injured.
- Do not give a recorded statement to any insurance company.
- Take good pictures immediately of accident scene and injuries especially if fall occurred on ice and snow or a foreign liquid or substance.
If you or your loved one are involved in a slip and fall accident, contact Attorney Winer-Beck at 203-870-8254 or send an email on the Contact Section of this Website