If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a Connecticut truck accident, Attorney Winer-Beck may be able to help you get the compensation and justice deserved.
Lawsuits filed to recover for injuries in a truck accident will often be based on the truck driver's negligence. Some common indications of negligence include:
- Lack of truck driving experience.
- Overloading truck.
- Operating oversized trucks on narrow roads.
- Failure to see other vehicles due to the truck's large blind spot.
- Failure to obey traffic laws.
- Not stopping at weigh stations, as required by law.
- Driving for too long without taking a break.
There are a number of parties who could be liable for injuries sustained in a truck accident, including the following:
- Truck driver.
- Truck driver's employer.
- Owner of the truck.
- Company leasing the truck.
- Owner of the leasing company.
- Owner of the trailer, if attached.
- Company leasing the trailer.
- Manufacturer of the truck, trailer, or components.
Timing is crucial in Trucking accidents so an immediate investigation of the incident can be done. If you or your loved was seriously injured in a Connecticut truck accident call Attorney Winer-Beck at 203-870-8254 immediately or send an email in the Contact Section of this Website.