If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a Connecticut Automobile accident, Attorney Winer-Beck may be able to help you get the compensation and justice deserved.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE IN CAR ACCIDENT:
- Stop Immediately, but do not obstruct traffic. Warn oncoming cars.
- Turn ignition off, guard against fire.
- Assist injured, then call police.
- Secure license numbers, makes and models of other cars involved.
- Secure names, addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
- Make rough drawing of scene showing position of cars and/or other details.
- Don't hastily accept claim settlement at scene of accident.
- Notify your insurance agent, or if not possible, local agent of your insurance company.
- File written report with local or state police if required by law.
- Keep calm, don't argue, accuse anyone or admit guilt.
If you or your loved one are involved in an automobile accident contact Attorney Winer-Beck at 203-870-8254 or send an email on the Contact Section of this Website.