If you or your loved one has been seriously injured in a Stratford or Bridgeport Car accident, Attorney Winer-Beck may be able to help you get the car wreck compensation and justice deserved.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ARE IN CAR ACCIDENT:
- Stop Immediately, but do not obstruct traffic. Warn oncoming cars.
- Turn ignition off, guard against fire.
- Assist injured, then call police.
- Secure license numbers, makes and models of other cars involved.
- Secure names, addresses of other drivers, witnesses and injured persons.
- Make rough drawing of scene showing position of cars and/or other details.
- Don't hastily accept claim settlement at scene of accident.
- Notify your insurance agent, or if not possible, local agent of your insurance company.
- File written report with local or state police if required by law.
- Keep calm, don't argue, accuse anyone or admit guilt.
I am your Stratford and Bridgeport car wreck and accident lawyer. I can help with your painful whiplash injury when you get struck in the rear by a negligent motorist and an insurance company who does not care about you.