FIRST DO NOT PANIC!!!
2. GET OUT OF THE ROAD, if you are in the middle of traffic as you don't want to get run over.
3. Call 911 if injured and report incident to police.
4. Try to clear the bike from the road so it does not get hit or endanger other vehicles, if possible, without endangering yourself or others.
5. Snap photos of the accident scene as close to on the heels of the crash as possible.
6. Make arrangements to get your bike towed from the scene(either home or repair shop).
7. See if there were any eyewitnesses and get their contact information, phone number, email, and home address.
8. Protect yourself and call an ambulance.
Get to safety, get medical care, report accident to police, and contact a Motorcycle Attorney ASAP. Call Me Attorney Lauren Winer Beck right away!!!